The aim of the Conference is to promote active discussions and exchanges of ideas between researchers working in the fields of green finance, energy economics, environmental economics, and sustainable development, broadly defined. The Conference will include keynotes speeches and editors and parallel sessions.
Please contact us (email: ICGF2019@163.com) if you would like to propose and organize a session in the Conference.
- D’Maris Coffman, The Bartlett School of Construction and Project Management, University College London, UK.
- Mattias Lindahl, Department of Management and Engineering, Linköping University, Sweden.
- Zhifu Mi, The Bartlett School of Construction and Project Management, University College London, UK.
- Yang Xia, First Social Science Editor of Nature Communications, UK.
- Peng Zhou, School of Economics and Management, China University of Petroleum, China.
- D’Maris Coffman, Managing Editor, Structural Changes and Economic Dynamics
- Chengqing Liu, Deputy Director, Chinese Journal of Population Resources and Environment
- Xiaoling Wang, Co-Editor, Advances in Climate Change Research
- Yutao Wang, Co-Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Cleaner Production
- Yang Xia, First Social Science Editor, Nature Communications
- Hongliang Zheng, Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Economic Research Journal
- Peng Zhou, Editor, Energy Policy
Please submit your paper by May 15th, 2019. Acceptance decisions will be communicated by June 15th, 2019. The final version of the paper to be presented at the conference should be sent to organizers by July 1st, 2019.
Participation fee: 1000RMB for local presenter; $150US for international presenter;600 RMB for student presenter.
- Deadline for draft paper: May 15, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: June 15, 2019
- Deadline for final paper: July 01, 2019
- Conference: July 20-21, 2019