The main objective of this conference is to bring together academics, researchers, practitioners, students and other groups whose interests are in the issues of Human welfare within the framework of economics, law, philanthropy and society to share their works and experiences in relation to the topics. In addition to disseminating thoughts and research findings, the conference is also intended to strengthen networking and collaboration among participants.
Call For Papers Topic
Human Welfare & Philanthropy for Social Justice
1. Human Rights and Social Welfare,
2. Public Service and Philanthropy,
3. Charity and Human Development,
4. State, Civil Society and Philanthropy
Economic and Social Welfare
1. Business, Human Rights and Accountability,
2. The Sharia and its Role in Economic and Social Welfare,
3. Public Policy and Strategies for Promoting Socio-Economic Justice,
4. Public Administration and The Role of Law
Law and The Promotion of Human Rights
1. Anti-Corruption Laws in Theory and Practices
2. Family Law and Human Rights,
3. Legal Justice for All and Anti-Discrimination
4. Globalism and the Implementation of Law and Human Rights,
a. Manuscript must be in:
1) Single spacing,
2) Times New Roman and all margins: 1.5 inches (left) and 1 inch (top, right and bottom).
b. Max Abstract 250 Character, which include the Tittle, Subtitle (if needed), Main Body, and Keywords.
c. Full papers main body should be between 3800-4500 Character, including the Title, Subtitle (if needed), keywords, main body, conclusion. (English only).
d. All reference should use “bodynote” and avoid the “footnote” format. 50% reference cited on International Journals/books.
Preparing Final Manuscripts
Revised your Papers
Please read carefully all reviewers’ comment and reflect them to improve your Final papers.
Due to English language is the working language of the conference, all papers has to be written in English. If English is not your native language, please have your papers read by a native English speaker, or seek online services of proof reading to improve the language of your papers. Please note that your paper is subject to further review and it may be rejected if it is deemed that English of your paper is not acceptable.
Paper preparation (doc/docx format) and template
Papers must be written on A4-format page according to the IEEE template Manuscripts of minimum four (4) pages and up to seven (7) pages in length. Submissions exceeding eight (8) pages will not be accepted.
Papers should NOT have:
Please avoid footnote or convert it into “bodynote”
- +62 21 7401925